If you tried last week’s Free Printable Scavenger Hunt for Kids must be ready for your next adventure! A photo safari is a great fun kids activity that gets them outside and gives you an insight into how they see the world. Click on the link or the image below to print out your checklist, grab a camera or phone and head out into the great outdoors with the kids on their very own Photo Safari.
Tips for your Photo Safari
- A Free Printable Photo Safari teamed with a disposable camera or an inexpensive digital camera can make a very cool birthday gift.
- Print out your child’s pics and paste the Free Printable in a book with the pictures as a nice keepsake.
- Keep a few copies of the Photo Safari and get your child to do it again as they get older. It is interesting to see how their views change.
- Next time you are catching up with a friend take a few copies. So long as they are old enough, send them off on a Photo Safari with your phone.
- Make it a challenge at a children’s party. Give out awards for most creative, most colourful or best action shot.
- Share the pictures from the party with the parents on Facebook.
Did you go on a Photo Safari? Tell us how it went. We’d love to see your pictures on Facebook or Instagram @stuckonyouofficial #stuckonyoukids #stuckonyouphotosafari